Sangean's CL-100 compact table-top Weather Alert Radio is loaded with all the features you'd ever want. The CL-100 is a Public Alert Certified NOAA weather radio with Specific Area Message Encoding (S.A.M.E. capability) - so just plug in the code for your county and you'll only receive warnings that apply to your area. The CL-100 has battery back-up, so you can be confident it will work even when the power goes out.
The CL-100 also has a built-in external alert output jack for other accessories (e.g. hearing/visually impaired, flashing light, in/outdoor siren/alarm).
*** Weather Radios Direct staff note - One important feature that this radio has than many others don't is the ability to silence certain types of warnings. For example, some people like to program their radio to play "tornado" alerts, but not "severe thunderstorm" alerts because they only want to be notified of the most dangerous weather events ***
- NOAA and Public Alert Certified Weather Radio
- Receives all 7 NOAA Weather Channel and Reports
- 3 Messages: Warning / Watch / Advisory Lights
- S.A.M.E. Broadcasts up to 25 Programmable FIPS Location Codes
- Stores up to 20 Alert Messages and Sets Sleep Timer
- 5 Memory Preset Stations for each FM / AM Band (5 FM, 5 AM)
- Dual Daily Alarms with Snooze and Waking to AM / FM Radio or Buzzer Alarm
- LCD Dimmer and Contrast Control Adjustment
- I/O Jacks: DC Power In, Stereo Earphone, AM External Antenna, FM / Weather External Antenna, Aux-in, External Alert, Ground Terminal
- EEPROM Back Up for Preset Stations
- Four AA Battery Operation and Battery Back-Up (batteries not included)
Dimensions & Weight
Width (mm/inch) 181.9 / 7.16
Height (mm/inch) 63.2 / 2.49
Depth (mm/inch) 131.8 / 5.19
Weight (g & lb. oz) 544 / 1lb. 3.2oz
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: